- 2 Meetings prior to the wedding date starting two weeks prior for consultation
- Contact vendors to confirm all day-of details including load in times and vendor needs (one week prior to wedding)
- Design Wedding-day time line, contact list and management of all details from start to finish, keeping everything on schedule
- CS Events of New Orleans will coordinate a walk-thru with the caterer and the venue within the week of the wedding if possible to go over the details of the wedding-day and make sure everyone is on the same page.
- Within the week of your wedding, we will once again hold a meeting with the bride and groom to go over the final details of your big day.
- Your coordinator will attend your wedding rehearsal and work with the bride and groom to assure a perfect ceremony.
- You coordinator will be at your ceremony to manage your party and guests
- Your coordinator will ensure that all of the reception details run smoothly and that everything you have planned runs to perfection
- When the event is over, we will make sure that the venue is cleaned and all vendors are respectful of their items and the space
- Your coordinator will assist with any hotel/lodging issues that may arise for the couple and their guests (additional fees may apply)
- Two twelve-piece gift boxes of Louisiana-made
gourmet chocolates for the two matriarchs
of the family
Includes all of the Basic Coordinator Services as well:
- A second coordinator to assist in all day of activities
- A third coordinator to serve as a private attendant to the bride
- We will assist in the execution of any events happening the week of your wedding.
- We will contact all of your vendors and touch base with them, letting them know that as we get closer to your wedding week, that CS Events of New Orleans will be assisting in making sure your events are executed perfectly
- One week prior to the wedding, CS Events of New Orleans will plan and perform a final fitting with the bride, groom and wedding party to assure that no alterations are needed prior to the wedding day (additional fees may apply if any alterations need to be done)
- We will be available to execute your rehearsal dinner/party. CS Events will work with the venue and the couple to make sure that your dinner/party is amazing and that the couple need not worry about anything
- Your coordinator will collect all of the couple’s gifts and personal belongings and assure that they arrive at the couple’s home no later than 48 hours after the reception
- For the "Bride’s Suite": bottled water,
two bottles of champagne for mimosas and
a cheese and fruit tray
- A stand-alone photo booth unit will take photos of your guests that can be shared digitally on-site (all photos taken are digitally delivered to the couple no more that 10 days post wedding)
- A one-year membership (male or female) to the
New Orleans T-shirt of the Month Club. Twelve shirts
delivered directly to your house over the course of a year.
Nowadays, with wedding blogs and DIY books readily available, more and more couples are opting to plan their own wedding. While this is an ideal way to make sure that you keep true to your own vision, one thing is for sure—you cannot coordinate your own wedding day! With one of our capable Coordinators watching over the details of your big day, you can enjoy all the special moments with your family and friends without stressing. Not only do you want to relax on your wedding day, those closest to you want to as well. Entrust your special day to a wedding professional with the experience and flexibility to handle any last-minute changes that may come up, so you can enjoy your celebration.
* Some photos courtesy of Lady, Portrait & Wedding Photography